Soap making Temperature 110*F
Adding oils like Olive Oil & Cocoa Butter help to make this a wonderfully moisturizing bar of soap with great lather.
|Cocoa Butter||50g (shea butter can be substituted)|
|Olive or Sunflower Oil||175g|
|Sodium Hydroxide (lye)||94g|
Keys To Success:
- Add lye to room temperature or cold purified water, stir well and let cool.
- Blend lye solution into oil mixture at equal temperatures.
- Alternately mix batch with manual whisk and electric blender to fully incorporate ingredients. Do not over mix with the blender.
- Bring mixture to a light trace before adding essential oil, colour or other additives.
- Blend after additions.
- 2 – 4 tsp of scent is the suggested fragrance level.