After Bite Recipe
This is a must have for anyone who spends much time outdoors. It also works really well as a zit zapper.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Witch Hazel
- 45ml ( 3 tbsp) Alcohol (can use denatured alcohol, rubbing alcohol or vodka)
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) Calendula Oil
- 10ml (2tsp) Polysorbate 20
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Skin Therapy Essential Oil Blend
or any combination of these to equal the 5 ml
- Tea Tree
- Litsea Cubeba
Mix the calendula oil, the polysorbate 20 and the essential oils together in a glass measuring cup.
Stir and let them sit together for a few minutes.
Then add in the alcohol and the Witch Hazel.
Stir well and pour into glass roller ball containers.
Shake well before use. You can store your mixture in a glass bottle until ready to put into the roller ball containers.