- 5 TSP SERICITE or TREATED SERICITE or BLEND
- 1 TSP TITANIUM DIOXIDE or ZINC OXIDE COMBINATION
GRIND TOGETHER AND USE AS BASE MIX FOR FOUNDATIONS EYE SHADOWS AND BLUSH.
Foundation for Medium Skin Tone
- 3 1/4 TSP BASE MIX
- 1/4 TSP YELLOW OXIDE
- 1/8 TSP BROWN OXIDE
- 1/2 TITANIUM DIOXIDE OR ZINC OXIDE OR BLEND
- 1/4 TSP TREATED SERICITE
GRIND TOGETHER WELL AND ADD IF DESIRED
- 1/2 TSP ORIENTAL BEIGE MICA
ADD MORE BASE OR TITANIUM DIOXIDE TO LIGHTEN IF DESIRED AND REGRIND
TO DARKEN ADD SMALL AMOUNTS OF BROWN OXIDE AND REGRIND
Beautiful Brown Eyeshadow
- 1/4 tsp Base mix
To make it more shimmery use treated sericite or satin mica instead of the base mix
- 1/4 tsp Brown oxide
- 1/4 tsp Black satin mica
- 1/8 tsp Oriental beige mica
- (optional – 10 – 15 drops jojoba oil or 5 drops dimethicone/5 drops jojoba oil)
In a small zip lock bag (4×4) mix the base mix with the oxide and or pigments. Rub together shaking and rubbing until well blended. You can also use a mortar and pestle for this. A coffee grinder is too large for this small amount.
Add the mica and repeat the rubbing until blended.
Apply a small amount to your hand. If you are getting any streaking keep blending. If it is good but too dark add more sericite, too light add a timy bit of black mica. If using â€ add 10 drops of oil or dimethicone and oil blended to the bag and rub until well mixed and is not stuck to the bag. Empty contents into a 10g sifter jar or similar. If you wish to have a compressed eye shadow fit a bottle, coin whatever fits your container and press hard, remove and now you have cake shadow.
Perfectly Purple Eyeshadow
- 1/4 tsp Base Mix
- 1/2 tsp Ultramarine violet pigment
- 1/4 tsp Parigonian purple or Metalic pixi purple mica
- 1/8 tsp Oriental Beige mica
- up to 1/4 tsp black satin mica â€ depending on deepness of shade you desire